Buying a house in Portugal to live, recreate or to work? When you as a foreigner buying a house in Portugal you are generally unfamiliar with the local situation. Then choose the security of a consultant with knowledge of matters. Your Dreamhouse in the sun!
Alentejo Living was born out of love for Portugal. Dreaming of a private quinta, delicious food, wine and rest ….. It is great to to help people make dreams come true. Our customers wish that the buy or sale of a home is enjoyable and relaxing. They want value for money and stand on expertise and good communication. they also want more convenience and service. Living Alentejo therefore works only with professional parties. Buying a property in Portugal is different on essential points from of the process as we are used to in your country.
Buying a house in Portugal to live, recreate or to work? When you as a foreigner buying a house in Portugal you are generally unfamiliar with the local situation. Then choose the security of a consultant with knowledge of matters. There are many real estate agents in the Alentejo, but those are not independent, because their commission is paid by the seller. If you choose for Alenteo Living as a your advisor you are guaranteed of an independent advice and support! At Alentejo Living Personal attention is a priority. There is plenty of time for you as a client. Time to get to know you, to maintaining the best result. Expertise combined with enthusiasm at the advice and counseling of buying a house is the great strength of Alentejo Living. No fast transaction, but solid research. We are not satisfied until you are.
Alentejo Living does not act as an real estate agent, but guided and advises its customers independent!
How it work in Portugal?
The Portuguese housing market has some important differences with other European countries:
• The housing market in Portugal is not transparent;
• The same house is for sale to several real estate agents.No exclusive sales. Therefore frequently differences in asking price and limited knowledge of the files from agencies seller;
• Seller makes for which amount he wants to sell his property. The real estate agent commission go on the price. Commission ranges between 5 and 10% of the selling price. The buyer actually pays the fee but not aware of it;
• If a real estate agent has a client who wants to buy a property, but it is for sale by another real estate agent, they share the commision on a 50/50 basis;
• The range of commission is precisely why a real estate is willing to sell the property where the commission is the highest;
• When looking for a house in Portugal, you will be visiting properties with several agents. No one knows exactly what property you are looking for.
The Alentejo Living Roadmap:
• An inventory of your wishes and preparing a program of requirements;
• Selecting the entire properties of all relevant market participants (estate agents, developers, investors, etc.);
• Filtering of entire relevant properties;
• Reporting to the client of the selected properties;
• Plan and conduct guided round (s) (there may be several);
• Discuss viewed properties and if required plan new visits of properties;
• Negotiating on your behalf (possibly preceded with a check juridiche respect to legality, etc.);
• Establishing agreements between you and the seller in cooperation with a lawyer.
• We provide a complete guidance when buying a home in Portugal.
• No hidden surprises.
If desired we can also arrange your stay in the Alentejo. Prices from € 35.00 per night.